- Manage Your Account Online -
Welcome to the Customer Portal System!
We are excited to offer this great service for your convenience, allowing you stay informed and up to date.
WHAT: Our new service where our registered customers will have access to their account at any time
* view statements * enroll for classes * make payments *
* events calendar * review policies * and much more *
WHY: The Customer Portal...
gives online ACCESS 24/7
gives the FREEDOM to do business when and where it best suits you
gives a Direct Line of COMMUNICATION with Faculty and Staff
is the best way to stay INFORMEDis the best
is GREEN! No more notes home. Receive them by e-mail.
HOW: Follow the step by step instructions below to get started or watch the video demonstrating how to set up your login and make the most of your account services.
If you have any questions contact us and we'd be happy to assist you.
CUSTOMER PORTAL FIRST TIME LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
- Click on the appropriate customer login above.
- You will be directed to a new window with our studio logo to the left and a boxed login area to the right.
- In the boxed area, enter the email address that you have on file with us and click on “I don’t have or know my password.”
- A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email. Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made changes.
- Once in your account, to navigate click on a tabbed area (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:”
*Be sure to log off after you’ve completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
IMPORTANT NOTES & TROUBLESHOOTING: If you click on the “I don’t have or know my password” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us, so we can correct the email account associated with your account. You may access your secure account via the Customer Portal link in our website at any time.